With the Holiday’s approaching and Black Friday right around the corner, now is the time to start making those lists and planning your shopping trips, online or offline. T.J. Maxx is a popular store, though they don’t classify it as a discount store, their prices are hard to beat.
- The best time to shop at T.j. Maxx is Wednesday morning for that is when the new markdowns begin, like they say the early bird gets the worm.
- If you’re lucky enough to see a yellow price tag on an item, that means the price is a final markdown, grab it quick.
- Alway’s check the clearance rack to see if the item you want missed a markdown.
- If you find a damaged or imperfect item you can usually haggle between 10% -20% off the price.
- You should always use the Amazon or Ebay app to scan for lower prices.
- If you see a purple price tag it means that clothing item is straight from the runway.
- The biggest savings are at the annual sales in January and July.
- For stocking stuffers, they get new items every week, even Christmas week.
- For pets, you can find pet supplies a lot cheaper than PetsMart and PetCo, T.J. Maxx is even pet friendly so you can shop with you favorite fur friend.
If you have any other savings tips feel free to leave them in the comments so everyone can save. Also, if you own a store that is having a Black Friday sale let us know so we can help promote it. Thank you for reading.